Barvas runs on the Microsoft Windows Azure cloud computing platform Microsoft Windows Azure is compliant with ISO/IEC 27001. Our servers are located in secure data centres in Ireland and Holland to ensure availability and performance.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- 256-bit encryption on all data transferred between you and our servers 24-7 performance and reliability monitoring.
- Automatic fail-over and recovery in case of server malfunction.
Barvas uses secure 3rd party services to manage user sign-up and for validating access to our service. Use of 3rd party services allows each party to concentrate on the performance and security of their service and means we don't store any sensitive information on our servers. Further security is available within the application itself. Other Barvas users, even those in the same Organisation as you, cannot view projects unless they are specifically invited.
- Account creation and authentication handled and secured by specialist service provider.
- No sensitive data is stored on our servers.
- Product-level security allows you to control who has access to which projects.
Barvas uses Stripe, a secure 3rd party service, to capture and manage payment information. Stripe holds Level 1 PCI compliance, the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
- Payment data is captured and payments are processed by Stripe. No payment data is ever captured by or stored on our servers.
- Payment data is transferred between your device and Stripe using 256-bit encryption.
- Payment data is encrypted on disk at Stripe.
All data transferred between your device and our servers is secured using 256-bit encryption. All of our servers are protected against unauthorised access and denial of service (DoS) attacks.
- 256-bit encryption on all data transfers.
- Protection against unauthorised access to our hosting infrastructure.
- Protection against loss of service through DoS attacks.